― George Orwell (via psych-quotes)
Deepak Chopra (via thecalminside)
I just want to know what it feels like to be truly kissed, to have someone press their lips onto mine with passion and not just a sexual craving to fill a void in their life. I want them to look me in the eyes and if they had never seen something so beautiful and run their hands down my back and just slowly caress my waist. I want to know what love feels like, because I’m tired of just lust.
instead of sending me nudes you can send me
- pics of you smiling with ur fave stuffed animal
- pics of you smiling with ur mom
- pics of plants
- pics of ur dog
- pics of silly lookin bugs that u find
send me the nudes while this geek eats a flower
Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field.
I’ll meet you there.
When the soul lies down in that grass
the world is too full to talk about.
Rumi (via creatingaquietmind)
I’m not crying out for help
I’m burying the body.
Walter Blake Knoblock (via creatingaquietmind)
― Ann Brashares (via psych-quotes)
I’m in such a cuddly mood but like I would also suck you off if you wanted.
John Galsworthy, Prix Nobel de littérature 1932 (via unejeunedemoiselle)
Just to get this straight, in this double page spread there are:
- Fat women
- Of different races
- Who are unedited (note the stomach and the rolls)
- And are being praised for being the weight they are (and eating what they want)
- While they are all being quotes talking about being healthy at any weight
I mean, this still isn’t perfect, but this is pretty damned impressive for a mainstream tabloid.